This game will be held on June 5th the first Saturday in June, at the Hangar (see the ODMS club page for directions). This is are 3rd Annual D-day Game and the Germans have won two years in a row.
It is time for the Allied forces to actually win, hopefully. I have already quite a few people signed up.
There are only 3 German spots left open and 1 British spot, then we are full.
The people I have signed up are.
- Utah Beach (Americans- John Callahan Jr. and his assistant)
- Ste. Marie-du-mont (Americans- Joseph Berry) (Germans- Jimi)
- Ste Mere Eglise (Americans- John Callahan Sr. and Tom) (Germans- John Pate)
- Pointe Du Hoc (Americans- David Dietrich)
- Pegasus Bridge (Germans- Dean)
I need a German player to defend Pointe Du Hoc;
I need a German player in Ste Mere Eglise;
and I need a British player to assault Pegasus Bridge.
Contact me if you wish to play, there are not a lot of spots open.
The Books that will be used in this D-Day game are D-Minus 1, Bloody Omaha, D-Day and Festung Europa
In this D-Day game there are no tank companies at all. All infantry companies with tank support that’s it.
I will be sending out further details at a later date.
Thanks Joseph firstname.lastname@example.org